Online Banking just got a lot better! We now provide MoneyDesktop free inside online banking.
What is MoneyDesktop?
MoneyDesktop is a PFM, Personal Financial Management tool, that helps you budget and manage your finances. It allows you to import all of your accounts, across multiple institutions, so you can see your balances and transactions all in one place. It is available for free through online banking.
How do you get started?
1. Log in to your online banking and find the link for “MoneyDesktop.” Accounts from your primary institution will automatically begin syncing to MoneyDesktop. Follow the instructions in the setup wizard to add your accounts with other financial institutions. Enter your profile information to complete the setup.
2. When the initial setup is complete, open the Accounts View and verify that you have added all of your financial accounts. Add any missing accounts and manual accounts for property, like homes or vehicles. You can also create manual accounts for accounts that are not supported or are broken. See “How do I fix an account that is ‘broken’?”
3. After all of your accounts have been added, open the Transactions View and review your transactions for accuracy. Transactions are automatically categorized for you, but they are not always accurate and may need to be re-categorized. Your changes will be applied to future transactions. You may want to enter additional details about your transactions; see “How do I manage my transactions?”
4. With your transactions correctly categorized, you can easily create budgets based on your actual spending history. Open Budgets and follow the instructions to generate a budget. You can also create a budget manually. See “How do I create a budget?”
Click HERE for other frequently asked questions.
OR click HERE for a detailed user guide to help you learn how to use MoneyDesktop.
MoneyDesktop is also available on the go with MoneyMobile. To get MoneyMobile, follow these steps:
1. Set up your account in online banking
2. Generate an access code:
- Click on the gear icon in the navigation bar to open Settings
- Click on the Mobile Devices tab
- Generate an access code
3. Download MoneyMobile from the App Store
4. Enter the access code to sync your accounts